Current Progress/Tasks for Mech (13 January)
From Team 2342 Wiki
Revision as of 17:21, 16 November 2015 by Colette
The mechanical subteam has been building the robot. More specifically, they have accomplished the following tasks:
- The chassis has been machined. Mech is currently in the process of putting it together.
- Some of the gearboxes have been mounted (please correct me if I am wrong, or if all of them have been mounted).
- The CAD for the lift has been completed.
- The encoder brackets for the robot have been 3D printed.
- The dragger is in the process of being prototyped. The chassis will soon be assembled. Mech will continue to mount gearboxes and wheels.