Current Progress/Tasks for Mech (11 January)
From Team 2342 Wiki
Revision as of 17:21, 16 November 2015 by Colette
So far, the mechanical subteam has completed the following (please correct me if I am wrong):
- The attachment for the robot has been successfully prototyped. The team has chosen to adopt a design which utilizes hooks.
- The base of the robot has been constructed.
- The drive train has been designed and assembled
The mechanical subteam will continue to work on the following tasks in the next few days (again, please correct me if I am wrong):
- Designing the attachment (this is scheduled to be finished by 13 January).
- Assembling the attachment (this is scheduled to be finished by 17 January).